I'm working on Testomato least four years as PHP/JS Developer. Testomato starts as one man project, from green field, based on ideas of Michal Illich.
Testomato is a cloud-based automated monitoring tool for checks any type of websites and alerts you to problems. It's fast and easiest way to monitor websites automatically!
The Testomato Engine
- Nette Framework and Zend Framework 1
- Mysql, Memcached, Mongodb, Redis
- our own Minicrawler
- git, Selenium and unit tests
The Testomato Face
- Twitter Bootstrap with LESS
- omSuggestContent - A plugin for suggest post content from registered users.
- omSocialButtons - Simple plugin for Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Flatter social buttons in Wordpress posts
- omShares - Automatically update number of shares via different social networks
- omLightBox - Simple Lightbox for Wordpress
- omPreformat - Plugin for adding preformatted text to post easily
- omSocialLogin - Login via Facebook, Twitter of G+
- omEmoji - Add bunch of emoticons to posts
- omRememberMe - Always remember Wordpress user for ever after successful login
- omLinks - Wordpress plugin in post URL replacement
- omUserPhotos - Add custom user photo
- omTaxonomyImages - Add images for taxonomies
- and more